The Organisational Advisory Group has been established to advise the Project Coordinator on the strategic direction and performance of the project, and to support the implementation of the program.
The Organisational Advisory Group will advise and guide the Project Coordinator in the following areas:
- How organisations can become more inclusive for people with disability.
- Identifying barriers and opportunities for people with disabilities when volunteering.
- Giving feedback on the development of resources, workshops and promotional content.
The Organisational Advisory Group consists of people representing the following sectors:
- Volunteer Resource Services
- Volunteer Involving Organisations
- Volunteer Led Organisations
- Disability Support Organisations
- Peak bodies in the Disability and Volunteering Sector
All representatives have some connection to providing services to the community in the City of Greater Dandenong.
To register your interest for the Organisational Advisory Group, please contact Project Coordinator Pip Smith on 0413 743 718 or email@example.com